Being a college student can be a difficult balancing act. It is easy to get weighed down with the pressures of academics, social life, and choosing a major and career. If personal problems are piled on top of these pressures, you can feel overwhelmed and lose your balance. The Psychosocial Support Services are here to help you:
- Identify some of the ways you may cope with problems
- Clarify differences between effective and ineffective coping strategies
- Recognize signs of distress in yourself and others
- Learn ways to help yourself and others deal effectively with problems
- Provide information about resources on campus and in the community.
For any assistance, contact the Psychosocial and Support Services Officer:
Harriet Tiko, Lincoln Flats, C 2 after the reception desk